Last updated [August 20, 2020]
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site [or our mobile application,] or] when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site [and our mobile application], such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site [and our mobile application].
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.]
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application/page:
● Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
● Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
● Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
● Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Social Media Plug-In Data
This website uses social media plugins of various social networks. These plugins are functions of the respective social network that enable you to share content from our website with your contacts in the social networks or to recommend this content, for example. The social media plugins can be recognized by the logo of the respective social network.
We use social media plugins from the following social network operators:
Facebook: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Google+: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Twitter: Twitter Inc., Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Pinterest: Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA
Instagram: Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
And all other networks included in the Share This INC. Plug-In: ShareThis, Inc. 3000 El Camino Real 5 Palo Alto Square, Suite 150 Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
We have no influence on the scope of data collected in this way by the providers of social networks.
To our knowledge, the following data is transferred:
• IP address
• User identification, if you are logged into the respective service
• Previously visited page (referrer), if you followed a link
• Type of browser and browser settings
• installed plugins like Adobe® Flash® or Adobe® Reader®
• URL of the page on which the social media plugin is integrated
• The date and time of the visit
• Technical data relating to the operating system
• Location-specific information
Through the integration of the plugin, the operators of the social networks receive the information that you accessed the respective pages of our online presence. If you are at the same time logged in to a social network, the operator can associate these page views with your account on the respective social network. If you then go on to interact with the social media plugins, e.g., clicking the Facebook “Like” button, that information is also transmitted to the respective social network.
Even if you are not a member of any said social networks, it is possible that via the social plugin they may become aware of your IP address and store it. For details about the purpose and scope of data processing, collection and use by the social networks used by us and your rights and setting options in this regard, please consult the privacy policies of the social networks:
YouTube / Google+: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
If desired you can permanently activate the plugins of one or more social media providers. In this case, whenever you access a page, data is always transmitted to the social network provider. You can deactivate certain or all social media plugins at any time.
Moreover, you may be able to render data transmission to social media networks technically impossible. To do so, please adjust the security settings in your web browser, for instructions on how to do so, please consult the “Help” section in your web browser.
Furthermore, in individual cases, it is possible to block social media plugins using add-ons for your browser, e.g., blocking the Facebook plugin using “Facebook Blocker,” which you can download here: http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] to:
● Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
● Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
● Create and manage your account.
● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you.
● Email you regarding your account or order.
● Enable user-to-user communications.
● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
● Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile application]s.
● Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
● Perform other business activities as needed.
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
● Process payments and refunds.
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application] .
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
● Respond to product and customer service requests.
● Send you a newsletter.
● Solicit support for the Site [and our mobile application].
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Find out more about Cookies here: https://ironvaultstudios.com/cookie-policy/
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
You may exercise certain rights regarding your information processed by us. In particular, you have the right to do the following: (i) you have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information; (ii) you have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent; (iii) you have the right to learn if information is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the information undergoing processing; (iv) you have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and ask for it to be updated or corrected; (v) you have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your information, in which case, we will not process your information for any purpose other than storing it; (vi) you have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information from us; (vii) you have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that your information is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
The right to object to processing
Where Personal Information is processed for the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in us or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application], you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site [or our mobile application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights and the Operator aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
– You have the right to request access to your Personal Information that we store and have the ability to access your Personal Information.
– You have the right to request that we correct any Personal Information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the Personal Information you believe is incomplete.
– You have the right to request the erase your Personal Information under certain conditions of this Policy.
– You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
– You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your Personal Information. When you restrict the processing of your Personal Information, we may store it but will not process it further.
– You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
– You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the Operator relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).